Chief Innovation Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Technical Officer
Roswell, New Mexico
Willis Scharmer has spent the last three decades honing his skills in technical matters, management, business advising at the C-Level, and entrepreneurial development. He is the owner and founder of Technical Consulting International, LLC and has worked across numerous industries, including automotive, energy, healthcare, and consulting. He and his company are based in Roswell and Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Willis began his career working with numerous cultures around the world technically and has led large cap projects as well as having skills in mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, business development, and operations. He has focused his career on dependability, honesty, fairness, and teaming with others to design and implement solutions in a win-win environment. He is familiar with private and corporate ownership styles in all business size situations and interprets the data and KPIs to leverage strengths to new levels.
Willis’ experience as an entrepreneur, Managing Partner, COO, Vice President, and major Project Manager has given him the background to successfully navigate the future for his clients. He graduated with both Mechanical Engineering undergraduate and Engineering and Management post graduate degrees from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
• Leadership and Management / Technical Expertise
• Day-to-Day Operations Management
• Business Development and M&A knowledge across multiple Industries
• Human Resources Management and Inclusion
• Financial and Strategic Planning
• Project Management
• Infrastructure and Facilities Design and Management
• Governmental & Customer Interface and Reporting
• Asset and Risk Management
• Purchasing, Logistics, Contracts, and Bids
• Process and Change Management
• Board of Directors interface experience
Awards and Commendations:
• Professional Affiliations:
• Society of Automotive Engineers, Since 1987
• American Society for Testing and Materials, Since 2003
• American College of Healthcare Executives, Since 2021
• University of Colorado Alumni Association, Lifetime Member since 1989
I have had the pleasure to know Willis for nearly thirty years as a colleague in the manufacturing field, a consultant, and as a neighbor and friend.
I submit my opinion of Mr. Scharmer’s professional character, skill, and knowledge to be the highest grade. I have witnessed his determination and counted on his ability to solve issues under duress. Mr. Scharmer is an honest individual who works well within a team. He is not overbearing or demanding of attention but rather supportive of other’s input and ideas.
I would not hesitate to engage Mr. Scharmer again in an employment concern, knowing he would be determined to better the situation for all concerned.
Please, feel free to contact me at any time regarding this recommendation.
David W. West
Chief of Staff
New Mexico Military Institute