What should I do if I have given it my all, but the results are still not there? Unconscious mind conditioning (also known as neuro linguistic programming, or NLP) has a strong premise that there is no such thing as failure—only feedback. As we act and become more adaptable in our actions, we can all keep all the lessons we have learned from our experiences. To reach our goals, we must increase our creativity and curiosity.
The more adaptable you are, the better of a leader you will be. Here are some practical approaches to consider when you encounter this dilemma in your personal and professional endeavors:
- Stay out of the pit of self-doubt. Consider the experience as feedback and tell yourself that you need to see something, acquire some expertise, or create an alliance. You should be aware that your blind spot is being exposed by the situation. You owe it to yourself to work toward realizing your vision and to commit to achieving your goals. Don’t dwell in self-doubt; instead, frame it as feedback and continue developing.
- What resources do I have, you might ask? Who can I get in touch with for advice or support? What am I missing that, if I accomplished it, would have a major impact? Where have I fallen short in my responsibilities that have led to this situation? Reduce your pride and practice self-courage. Ask the people you trust for clarification and ideas to help yourself find new perspectives.
- Work internally. Make an honest assessment of your basic beliefs, side benefits, values, and emotions that might be impeding the achievement of your objectives. Accept accountability. You are not the cause of it; you are the cause of it. You are the engine that creates your reality, and you contribute to the equation of the reality you are creating. Adapt your limiting assumptions. Check that your goals and your top five values are in alignment by doing a values audit and reevaluation. Commit to mastering the necessary abilities so that you can travel through life completely prepared to control your thoughts and the outcomes they have on your life.
- Model the excellence of others. Investigate how other peoples successful and apply it to your own life. To succeed, you must be aware of the strategies that have been proven effective in the past. Incorporate your thoughts with those of the masters and geniuses of our time and take after them by adapting and becoming adaptable. Until you achieve your goal, never give up. Attempting to be someone else will only weaken you and your influence. Instead, incorporate the skills and methods you learn from them into your genuine self-delivery.
- Base your actions around an overarching goal. If your goals were in line with your deepest ideals, you would possess limitless strength and energy to accomplish them. Giving a lot while leaving a small environmental footprint is a great way to leave a legacy.
I’ve discovered so far on this road that when life doesn’t go exactly as I had planned, it creates a fertile atmosphere for me to activate my highest degree of adaptability and potential. There are very few outcomes that you cannot obtain. Never give up trying to achieve your goal. Find fresh approaches and new routes to bring about the change you want, then take significant action. Recognize that something greater is at play in each of our lives. In the end, ideally, ask that whatever your life expression produces, people be impacted and advanced, and that you have contributed as intended.