Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Turnaround Officer
Entrepreneurial, results-based “C” level manager with over 30 years of successes leading all areas of the business including accounting & finance, sales & marketing, ecommerce initiatives and IT as well as Operations and Supply Chain management in a variety of industries.
I am an experienced professional effectively delivering consistent and measurable growth and profitability through human capital development, financial performance analyses, optimization of operational processes, marketing & business development, and strategic plan implementation.
- Direct responsibility for all financial operations and distribution logistics for a $40MM consumer products company including supervision of cash management, cost accounting, financial statement preparation & analyses, Board presentations, corporate budgeting and reengineering of A/P and A/R processes
- Successful facilitator restructuring underperforming companies through turnaround management expertise, human capital evaluation, detailed cost accounting, reduction of overhead expenses and market research
- Implemented a segmentation and SKU sales velocity algorithm analyzing over 2600 SKUs tidentify top 10% of SKUs representing 90% of total sales limiting inventory purchases and expenditures
- Contracted and implemented an end-to-end 3rd party (3PL) distribution strategy optimizing inventory levels and distribution efficiencies while reducing overhead and per unit costs by $.07
- Initiated and implemented advanced demand planning & supply chain processes - Implemented “Demand Solutions” software and senior level monthly S&OP meetings assuring continuous process improvements
- Engineered a JIT inventory safety stock strategy tnormalize product receipts while increasing customer fill rates tover 98% while saving $150K in monthly inventory expenditures
- Developed and implemented a “cost tserve” financial model tidentify and improve customer and product profitability at both the SKU and the customer level
- Captured over $240,000 in annualized cost reductions by introducing a transportation management system tidentify and maximize preferred low-cost outbound shipping lanes
- Supervised implementation of SDLC IT strategies for implementation and maintenance of ERP, LMS, WMS, TMS IT systems as well as EDI, XML, RGP for electronic order delivery as well as Amazon and Shopify services and virtual reinstallation server systems for crises management
- Designed and organized “China Sourcing” supply chain Initiatives including improved quality and cost controls reducing COGS and OH costs, implementing supplier contracts and KPIs resulting in a COGS reduction of over $600K yearly
- Reorganized B/S Debt and Equity positions reducing interest and Cost of Capital by 50%
- Slashed breakeven by over $4M by eliminating fixed overhead expenses
Awards and Commendations:
• #13 on Delaware Valley's Fastest Growing Companies
Bill is a skilled manager and knowledgeable businessman whom I had the benefit of working with for several years. It was Bill who set in motion the "re-engineering" of REMTECH to make the workforce more cohesive, the business more responsive to our client base, and ultimately, the company profitable. He's a sharp individual who approaches things with a "definiteness of purpose" and innovative attitude toward finding success in any endeavor. He earns respect through his management style and is not afraid to make tough decisions. Just as important, when the going gets tough he stands behind his decisions and with his staff.