Chief Financial Officer
Mexico City, Mexico
My success in all areas and companies has been based upon my ability to handle and motivate extraordinary teams through normal operations, projects, and changes. Coaching is my leadership style. I work with people to challenge themselves, feel proud of being part of a team, and creating a sense of belonging. I encourage them to stay self-motivated and proud of their effort and process, not only their achievements.
Always open and willing to help other areas and leaders.
Somethings I know, but those also I do not know, I am willing to ask and learn.
In most companies, I have successfully designed, implemented, and been held responsible of the operation of:
- The Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- Several area hubs throughout Latin America and the US.
- Professional Standards and Compliance.
- ERPs, ISO certifications, other local, regional, tax, market and company policies and procedures compliance, audit and standardization.
- Change management. II. After separated from Ford, without established structure nor systems and resources available, I successfully completed the Due Diligence process to sell the Mexican Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary to a third party, without making the process public and keeping normal operations running; also, without a team. III. Significant financial and tax measures with substantiated profit. IV. I summarize my success in all areas and companies based upon my ability to handle and motivate extraordinary teams through normal operations, projects, and changes.
Awards and Commendations:
- Speaker at the Citibank annual Latin American event in Miami ttalk about “Internal Control, Contingency Plans, and Compliance”, ta 300-participant audience of CEOs & CFOs in companies with regionalized operations and treasury departments, such as Pepsico, Mars, Petrobras, PEMEX, Nestle, among others. 2006.
- CitiGroup Global Transaction Services Latin America Partnership Award – Citibank 2006. Award received for “teamwork, vision and strategic thinking have allowed us tdeliver a unique and valuable solution for Guy Carpenter…, the management solution you have envisioned is truly an example for other companies tmodel as a best practice". 2006.
- Several teaching and training activities at universities and corporately.
- Life and Weight Loss Coach- The Life Coach School, 2016.
- Ontological Coach Certification- International Coach Federation, 2012.
- Kundalini Yoga Instructor- Kundalini Research Institute, 2006
- ISO Certification and internal audit training course - Bureau Veritas, 2003.
- Managing abilities seminar– ITESM, 2003.
It has been a pleasure working with Sandra, both as a person and as a professional. Sandra is knowledgeable, dedicated, and committed to give always the best of herselves under all circumstances. Anyone who would seek for references, I am glad to assist.
Jack Dirckx, Investor, January 8, 2011, Jack managed Sandra directly.
I am so grateful to have been coached by Sandra. She helped me clarify my goals and then learn the tools to help achieve them. I have struggled with my weight all of my life – I was ready to just give up. Sandra helped me gain insight into myself with weekly assignments and helped me learn some simple steps and habits that I can use for a lifetime and in so many areas of my life other than just weight management. I felt very supported and never judged. Sandra makes it easy to open up and is patient in her guidance of achievement of goals. Thank you, Sandra. I so appreciate you!
I worked with Sandra this summer for 6 weeks and lost 3 pounds without dieting! We covered a lot of areas, like eating and weight but also relationships and work.I am feeling much better about myself and, thanks to her, have been able to stop “beating myself up” and feeling guilty. It has been interesting to learn how to watch and question my thoughts and how to name my feelings. Sandra was so kind and patient – and sometimes insistent when it was needed!
Debbie Jayne (Corsica, France)
I’ve wanted to be at my optimal weight since the age of 16 but I’ve never been able to manage my mind and as a consequence, I yo-yo dieted, so I knew I needed a coach to help me get things into perspective. Two months ago, when I started being coached by Sandra. I’ve realized I craved chocolate especially when I was in situations I felt were awkward to me, like meeting and talking to other people. Sandra told me to focus on the sensations of the chocolate in my body and I’ve understood since then that I don’t really like the super strongly-flavored one (90%) I used to eat. It was just comforting food but not so comforting or satisfying to me in fact. Sandra also made me realize I was more flexible than I thought, depending on the situations, I can be relaxed and simply adapt to whatever comes up. It’s my choice. I can select the thoughts which best serve me. During the first two sessions, I felt very self-conscious and vulnerable, especially since I’m usually shy and introverted. But Sandra’s holding the space, listening to me without judging, made it much easier. It actually made all the difference – I was the one judging myself, she wasn’t. She was simply fascinated with my belief system and helped me become aware of it. Sandra taught me to download my thoughts and I really like this exercise – it’s both easy and efficient and I come up with so many “brain gems!” I also started having a lot of fun and laughing with Sandra about some of my thoughts which didn’t make any sense, like following my hunger cues as a woman but not as a mum to show my kids how important it is to eat their vegetables. Today I’m able to run a Model and do an efficient Thought Download because Sandra taught me how to and they’re fun! As to me, I know it’s a never-ending and fascinating work – as long as I breathe, thoughts will cross my mind and it will be fascinating to explore them. I’m looking forward to that journey. What a gift Sandra has given me! And yet, even if she’s taught me the tools, sometimes I’ll still need some perspective to get unstuck from my thoughts… I know I’ll also need help to get the right models, where the thoughts and results match. Her input, her work, is priceless. Thank you so much, Sandra!
Nan S. (Paris, France)
* I could not paste more, the space does not allow me to.