Vero Beach, Florida
Jeff Earlywine ~ Business Consultant, Success Coach, Corporate Trainer, and Financial Planner
With over 30 years of experience and after working with more than 300 different organizations all around the globe, Jeff’s driving, disciplined approach to raising standards of excellence has earned him the nickname: “The Bar Raiser”
Jeff has an extensive background in business management, accounting and finance, and success coaching. With a dual degree in Accounting and Business Administration he has spent many years consulting with some of the largest organizations in the nation in the areas of tax savings strategies, entity structuring, asset protection, systems analysis and administration. Some of his most valuable skills are organization, consulting, leadership, and establishing processes.
For over three decades he has helped people and organizations structure themselves for tremendous professional and personal growth. His life passion is to equip people and organizations to reach their full potential.
• Certified financial and business coach through Pathfinder Business Strategies.
• State of Florida Life and Variable Annuity License.
• Extensive seminar training in personal finance, business growth, and organizational development.
• Certified by Blackbaud University in Razor’s Edge 6&7, Accounting, Fixed Assets, and A/P.
• Microsoft Word and Excel trained at advance levels.