Chief Executive Officer
Guy is renowned for developing engineered product manufacturing companies into high growth organizations as a fractional strategic business advisor and leader. A customer- and team-centered leader, he thrives in developing teams that can produce best-in-class products and solutions, increase market share, and create shareholder value by combining a strong set of strategic, commercial, organizational, and operational talents.
The breadth and depth of his experience includes:
Leading companies with revenues up to $200M.
Market experience in Medical, Aerospace, Energy, Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck, Off-Highway Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Automotive OEM and Aftermarket, and Diesel Engines.
Supplying mission-critical products such as highly engineered heavy duty truck suspension systems and cooling systems to precision machined and fabricated components and assemblies.
Operating under Family Office, Private Equity, Private, Public and Foreign ownership.
Guy has held CEO, COO and President roles for over 30 years, including:
- CEO at Veridiam, Inc. in California (3 years)
- President and CEO, and COO at Acme Industries in Illinois (5 years)
- President and CEO at Holley Performance Products, Inc. in Kentucky (1 year)
- President and CEO at General Products Corp in Michigan (7 years)
- President – Truck Suspension Division of Hendrickson International Inc in Illinois (8 years)
- President – McCord Heat Transfer Corp. of Cummins, Inc in Michigan (8 years)
Guy has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California – Davis, and an MBA from the University of Southern California.Guy’s areas of expertise include:
- Business Transformation
- Competitive Positioning
- High-Performance Culture
- Leadership Development
- Operations Excellence
- Sales Strategy & Tactics
- Shareholder Value
- Strategic Thinking
Guy is based in San Diego, California.