Chief Financial Officer
Chris Bryan has over 20 years of senior financial leadership experience in privately-held companies and divisions of publicly-held companies where he developed and led a broad range of strategic initiatives leading to revenue growth and margin development.
Chris is results-oriented and focuses on collaborating across functions to achieve game-changing results and strives to transform highly-complex financial data into understandable and actionable business narratives.
• M & A Transactions up to $500m
• Implemented Business Growth Strategies
• Led Multiple Strategic Initiatives
• Led Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Teams
• Established Bonding Line from $0 to $110m
• Established and Increased Banking Lines of Credit
• Achieved Tax Savings Through Creative Strategies
• Led and Managed Captive Insurance Entities
• Led Corporate Restructuring to Achieve Cost Savings
• Established New Product Development Team
• Certified Public Accountant, State of Florida, Active
• Certified Global Management Accountant, AICPA, Active
• Certified Fraud Examiner, ACFE, Active