Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Robert A. Krentzman combines hands-on expertise leading successful, mission driven organizations with a solid foundation of skills in business development, marketing, operations, and financial management in order to generate additional income while driving maximum resources.
He is a professionally tenacious visionary who leads by example while achieving optimal results from employees, supply chain and external stakeholders. Bob is a creative revenue generator and negotiator who produces successful results in economic climates in which competitors fail.
Bob does not look to influence the EFFECTS of performance, but rather to influence The CAUSE by increasing self-awareness…life changing! "In order to improve a person’s quality of results, we have to improve the quality of their thoughts and performance, thus increasing their conscious awareness and consequently creating change that drives improvements, unlocks potential and improves individual and team execution."
A mentor of Bob's, John Maxwell, teaches, “How you view things is how you do things”. Bob views his relationship with ExecHQ as very exciting and looks forward to working with clients to explore their needs and offer time-proven principles, wisdom, and secrets for making an impact.
- Spearheaded specialty startup business to $100 M revenues.
- Realized a 200% increase in production capabilities by pioneering two state-of-the-art plant expansions of over 410,000 square feet involving $2M+ capital investments.
- Retained Arthur Anderson, LLP to assist in selection and installation of a customized $1.5M enterprise resource planning system (ERP), JD Edwards.
- Saved $3M on overseas storage costs for one client. Acquired and subcontracted facilities globally; performed due diligence on a factory based in Mexico that was successfully integrated into the US company.
- Reduced cost of goods 20% to 35% for clients by managing supplier and customer relationships.
- Developed product lines from concept to consumer, including converting a soap manufacturing operation into a private label boutique brand in only seven months.
- Established and led a "CEO Entrepreneurial Think Tank" of Synagogue congregational business leaders to identify and pursue recurring revenue streams.
- Facilitated and implemented CRM system, e-commerce website/product catalog, point of sales system, merchant services processes with XO Logic/XO Lights.
- Directed the design and implementation of an Employee Professional Development Program and Performance Incentive Plan • Provided coaching, mentoring, and teaching with staffing challenges, training & development, performance management and succession planning
Awards and Commendations:
- Recognized as industry innovator
- Drugstore News’ Supplier of the Decade
- Vendor of the Year by both Target and Walmart 4 years running
- John Maxwell Team
- Certified Coach
- Trainer and Speaker
Bob is a force of nature that commands attention from boardroom to ballpark…
S. Rosser, VP, Bradford Soap
Robert has worked personally and professionally with me for many years. His business acumen, knowledge of how to deal with difficult and diverse situations and ability to plan for future business needs in multiple disciplines is second to none. His ability to adapt to a client’s vision and making that his mission is what sets him apart.
Adam Nager, Founder and CEO at Quest National Services, LLC
I have been impressed with Bob many times over the years. He takes what others call, “business development” to the next level of “business attraction.” His way of servicing his clients is the best! His phone is always ringing because he knows how to follow up! And, take it from me, he’s a safe bet when it comes to making money for your business. I recommend Bob and his company very highly.
Michael Ehrlich, President at Integrated Security, Inc.
I found Bob’s passion for his work and the company’s success impressive. Bob’s vast knowledge of leadership, operations, logistics, supply chain and customer service provided the foundation which these companies will be built upon. His negotiating skills were instrumental in finalizing partnerships for both companies and setting the parameters for vendor relationships for future projects. Bob is an accomplished executive who is committed to the success of any endeavor he undertakes.
Donna Kent, Director of Finance and Administration at AE Ventures
Bob’s skills at getting everyone on the same page and moving forward with the projects was very impressive. Bob had the ability to get the job done in a timely manner. It was a pleasure working with him and while he was very professional he also had a lighter side that made detailed conversions very easy.
Luther Huffman, Director of Development and Implementation at Treelogic
Bob is highly committed individual and a great guy to work with. He is very reliable and I’ve had many situations where he’s given more than 100% to get things done. Bob is passionate about the business and drives success no matter what part of the process he’s involved in. I highly recommend Bob for any projects you might be considering him for.
Maggie Parrish, Divisional Merchandise Manager at Target Corporation
Bob is resourceful and business minded. Bob has the ability to see end results and the steps needed to accomplish set goals. He has the ability to strategize funding, cost savings initiatives, and brought more publicity to the organization with technology. He is a CEO with a team player mentality that is refreshing and inspirational to work with.
Craig Bosworth, Principal at Craig Bosworth Architect
While I was with Target Corporation I had the opportunity to work with Bob in his role as VP of Operations. Bob demonstrates a passion for whatever he works on and supports his team and company 100%. I was always impressed with his industry knowledge and ability to problem solve creatively. I could depend on Bob because he holds himself and team to high standards of performance.
Eileen Kapsa, Merchandise Buyer at Target Corporation
During my multiple year working relationship with Bob, I found him to be a very strong and effective manager. His ability to identify the key elements of a situation and use that info to direct decisive action was greatly appreciated by members of his project teams. We worked on several highly successful projects together and I always knew that I had an ally at the executive level.
Tim Duggan, President at Shawsheen Air Services, Inc.
I have had the good fortune to know Bob Krentzman for several years. During this time I have seen his tireless dedication, creativity and collaborative workstyle. He has a terrific experience and outstanding communication skills which give him the ability to provide meaningful, concrete, and advice to his clients and colleagues. I recommend Bob without hesitation.
Melinda Ailes, Senior Business Advisor at MA Small Business Development Center Network